Ticket exchange for you, and you, and y'all

Enough readers contacted me about wanting a place to buy and sell tickets that I created a group on Google for that specific purpose.

Anyone can view the posts; however, only members may post. This measure is to keep out the spammers and riff-raff. To join the group, click on the "Apply for group membership" link on the Group home page.

I advise people who join the group to read the messages on the group web site or use the RSS feed instead of having individual messages delivered by email. Members may specify their preferences for reading messages by clicking on the "Edit my membership" link.

If you would like to join the group without a Google account, email me and request that I add you to the group at your preferred non-Google email address.