- Adam Horovitz rockin' on the geetar. At both the Crocodile Cafe show and Gala Event set at Sasquatch, he was playing splendiforously. He was really into it. You saw it, you heard it, you felt it. After the Croc Cafe show, my friends and I argued about who should be the president of the Adam Horovitz Fan Club. I believe we agreed to co-chair the position.
- Mark Ramos-Nishita. I love Mark -- and so do my friends. "Mark on the Bus" was a huge highlight of the weekend for us. I appreciate everything that is Mark: his musical skills, his sense of humor, his honesty and realness.
- Michael Diamond's dance moves. Always entertaining. Always.
- Beastie Boys sound crew. They're the coolest guys on the team -- and almost as goofy as the band.
- Adam Yauch showing off his musical talents by playing bass guitar, upright bass, and electric guitar. But can he play the washboard and spoons?
- The scenery at the Gorge and surrounding area. Pretty-pretty!
- Crocodile Cafe staff. They were the worst mofos I've ever encountered in any club. The manager was a gigantic dick.
- Beastie Boys new tour crew. None of them are very friendly. What's up with that? I've always been told that a crew is supposed to represent the attitude of the band. These guys apparently were not given that lecture.
- Getting hurt at the Beastie Boys closing set at Sasquatch. Ouch.
- $10 beers at the Gorge.
- Honey Buckets.
- Pooty's snoring.
- Man boobs.