Is "Awesome" heading to big screens in Europe?

This week I received an email from a friend who's a writer for a European entertainment magazine. He provided some optimistic information about Awesome; I Fuckin' Shot That! making its way to big screens in Europe:
"...Last month I was in Berlin reporting on the Berlin Film Festival. I thought you would want to know the Beastie Boys movie was screened there for the European Film Market. Only distributors, producers and buyers/sellers of movies can attend those screenings. Someone with the festival told me the film 'attracted attention' from several European distributors. I don't know if that meant actual deals were made, but that's probably the case."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are rejected without review (i.e., trashed automatically). You must provide a name with your comment.