Celebrate!



Very soon, Beastie geeks will be descending upon New York City with a special green and white ticket in hand. Folks are flying in from all corners of the universe to see the Beastie Boys perform at Terminal 5 on March 4.

Following the concert, Pootytang and I will be hosting a fan afterparty in the East Village. If you'd like to attend, please email me* for the location of the party. It is open to all Beastie Boys fans, regardless of whether you attend the show or not.

The party will be held in a licensed drinking establishment, so you must be 21 years old (or have ID that says you are 21 years old) to attend.

BYOW
Bring your own wallet

*I would like people to email me so I know how many people plan to attend. The place needs to know how big our party will be so they can staff appropriately.