Now available: Don't Play No Game That I Can't Win Remix EP


The Don't Play No Game That I Can't Win Remix EP was released as a digital download today on Amazon and iTunes.

Tracklist
1. Don't Play No Game That I Can't Win (Edit) [Explicit]
2. Don't Play No Game That I Can't Win (SebastiAn Remix) [Explicit]
3. Don't Play No Game That I Can't Win (Bangladesh Remix) [Explicit]
4. Don't Play No Game That I Can't Win (Major Lazer Beastie Remix Edition) [Explicit]
5. Don't Play No Game That I Can't Win (K. Flay Remix) [Explicit]
6. Don't Play No Game That I Can't Win (Z-Trip's Evil Twin Remix) [Explicit]
7. Don't Play No Game That I Can't Win (Acapella - Make Your Own Remix) [Explicit]

There is no information on a scheduled CD or vinyl release of the EP.

5 comments:

3:31 PM Saber said...

No disrespect to any of the remixers, but all I want is the acapella.

3:51 PM Mercury92 said...

I'm still waiting to get the Major Lazer vinyl 7" I ordered.

4:14 PM Fittonia said...

Have you read any interviews with Santigold where she talks about the song? I'd like to hear her perspective on the collaboration.

7:38 AM Campbeln said...

Anyone seen a FLAC/WAV available anywhere? Nothing on Discogs (as far as I've seen)... but there might be an international site somewhere with the option.

Cn

9:47 PM Tim R said...

The only org selling Beastie Boys FLAC or WAV is Topspin. If there isn't a Topspin link at Beastieboys.com it's not available. I would be suprised if they released it in that format. Remix albums are not high demand items.

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are rejected without review (i.e., trashed automatically). You must provide a name with your comment.